Sunday, May 19, 2013

Distilled

Here I stand as I should the finest of water without needing a system or filter attached within your home. My name is distilled water and it is my pleasure to clean you out. You see my process requires steam, hot boiling, you could say I am boiling hot clean.

Today the person drinking me had the fine idea of showing me some class and pouring me into a nice wine glass. Cups are cool but a wine glass has a little more class. The curvature of the glass allows me the room to fill out some space with my imagination.

Those cups especially the short plastic ones keep me in the same routine they all have the same shape for the most part. Round yet straight up and down.

Those type of cups should be kept  for my arch enemy tap water.... OH THE FLUORIDATION!!!! I sometimes want to freeze when I hear people say water is just water. You gotta know the difference between being boiled clean and a little extra chemical here and there....right??? I don't even think we taste the same.

Ever wonder why I am typically found in the cleaning aisle? I am just saying.

Mr. Distilled from my point of view you do look great being shown a bit of class. Perhaps some fresh fruit would really liven you up. I understand your problem with Mr. Tap but remember you were once tap before you were boiled clean so give him a break. He is doing the best he can right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment