Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Year

Wow, 13 months!!! I apologize, I am happy to say I have an office location. I also have vended at a few events. I also have one planned on 3/14/15. So while I am moving and grooving trying to consistently build my client base,the oils have been selling like crazy.

I enjoy making the oils and hearing peoples feedback I just wish mainstream media would not have placed so many myths in our minds regarding hypnosis. I think we are so afraid of the unknown that we avoid it at all cost.

I understand the reason we should be cautious but being closed minded has never gotten us anywhere. I look forward to the clients that are to come. I also am grateful for my current clients.

I am currently running specials upon inquiry or mention of flyer.

www.hlthylvng4antrlu.com

forget the vowels


😄😏

No comments:

Post a Comment