Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nature my inspiration....but i love writing out my hard times

In the morning when I wake up I try to remember to connect to God before anything that is in the World. I hear the birds chirp and I smell the fresh air breeze. Nature for me is my oasis, when I am feeling in the need for a mental lift. I go to the park sit under a willow and near a stream.

 Grass grows everyday and water flows simply because God asked it to. So what's my problem? That is my inspiration. The ability to know that I will never have to endure more than I can handle. As long as I grow and flow.

I am allowing my writing style to grow from one of constant anger and pain, to one of gratitude. I am running away from the days of pages of disgust. I look forward to accepting the past as that and moving in the direction of my future.

This unfolding method of writing in gratitude has/can open my writing as a way to not complain but to further rejoice while sharing the things I think are important for all of us to know. I am sure that if I spent more writing time in outdoor space I would be able to record all the feelings I have when among nature. I enjoy the calm, the sounds, the animals and the grounding feeling of being so close to everything around.

No comments:

Post a Comment