Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Free writing for 7-10 mins.

I am an perfectionist. More so internally. Outwardly and in my non judgemental demeanor you would not even know it. I believe in acceptance of others of perfection within self. Whatever your idea of perfection is...just do it perfect. So the idea of writing un edited is going to work my mind a bit. due to the fact I am the back space spell check Queen ( I hope you know I have to use spell check) I like to stop in the middle sentences if I see an error and I will not just cursor over to the error I back space the whole sentence. Delete it all and start over from the error. Good times! I remember being in college and having an writing war with a girlfriend. My rule was I could not erase. I had to just allow my words to flow and whatever mistake was a mistake....I am sure the goal then and now was to see the raw beauty we will call it. I also guess that is why my thought wandered to that place almost 10 years ago in sept which also makes me wonder when is my 10yr hs reunion. I can not wait to go and I plan to have business cards ready. I have an issue wit run on sentences and time association I guess we will call it. Since there is no edit I am just running on in my thought as I would like to write. It took me a long while to utilize a period and comma correctly. I say time association because whenever I am given a time limit to do something I half way watch the clock and I am sure time has not passed. funny. I got the time though no rush. I wish I could break my night owl issue though. Seen as how my life no longer operates on that schedule and it has not in over two years. There is something about the last calm of the day though that motivates me unlike the first calm of the day which for me does not begin until 11am. between 730-about 9 it is the chaos of the day because I just do not want to wake up yet. mostly because I have been up all night resting in my calm with my eyes wide open. I even keep my bedroom light on to the last minute. Welp gotta go the last time I looked at the clock was 11:27 I went over figures me and my run ons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment